10:00AM LIVERPOOL, UK: Tuesday, 24th April 2018.
We are delighted to announce that Bluprint X, the customer experience (CX) technology consultancy group, headquartered in the UK, has acquired Resolution Marketing Services (RMS).
We have decided to join Bluprint because we believe that a larger organisation will allow us to provide a wider array of services and more depth to our clients and also means that our people will benefit from even more and stronger career opportunities. The move will also bolster the company’s global geographical reach and broaden its service offerings.
Bluprint Global, the MarTech division of Bluprint X, already has established local operations in London, Liverpool, Zurich, New York and Dubai. The acquisition provides RMS with access to a vastly experienced consultancy and technical team and immediate access to Bluprint owned IP for the benefit of our clients.
This is an exciting development for many reasons. RMS has been highly successful in helping our clients extract optimal value from their investment in their digital marketing technology stacks. In joining Bluprint X, we will now be able to serve our clients with a far wider and deeper array of services and technologies from leading edge MarTech vendors such as Marketo, Oracle, Adobe, Salesforce, Allocadia and Workfront. There’s a clear synergy in the culture and vision between RMS and Bluprint X and we believe this creates a natural partnership that will help us to meet your future needs and ensure continued success.
What does this mean for you as an existing RMS client?
The acquisition provides RMS with enhanced strategic and technical expertise to support your transformational journey in sales and marketing. Having a truly global reach, we can work with you face to face on the ground everywhere in the world making sure your change programs, data and technology deliver consistently on your marketing and sales objectives.
The expansion means that you can immediately benefit from:
- Expert insight at your fingertips – expanding our roster of renowned MarTech experts means that you can immediately draw from our expertise on an impressive number of platforms as well as access to a greater number of highly-qualified technicians and consultants.
- Enhanced R&D – we will be expanding our own IP on CX and data technology and bringing new approaches, best practises and developments directly to you. Stay tuned for more information around our unique data services.
- Strategic advice delivered globally – we are happy to meet you on the ground wherever you need us to ensure your customer experience, data and technology deliver the results you’re looking for.
Overall, we will be able to provide you several new services and areas of expertise in the future. We look forward to discussing those in more depth with you. However, there are several things we want to point out that will not change:
- No change of existing contracts – All existing contracts with RMS will remain valid and unaffected by this acquisition.
- No change of contact persons – You will continue to work with the same people at RMS as you have done in the past. All of our people are being retained in their current roles and many of the longer serving employees have become shareholders in the company.
- No change of location – We will continue to operate from our current offices. All the contact information for us will remain the same.
RMS will convert to trading as Bluprint over the coming months. Until then we will continue to trade under our existing brand.
If you have any questions about this exciting news and what it will mean for you, please contact any of us at any time. We are grateful to your continued loyalty to RMS. We are confident that our new affiliation will serve us all well.
Resolution Marketing Services, a Bluprint X company
803/6a Glen Street, MILSONS POINT, NSW 2062. AUSTRALIA
Direct: +61 2 9431 9810 | Mobile: +61 (0)414 309876
email@example.com | resolutionmarketing.com.au
146 Brownlow Hill, Liverpool, L3 5RF England, UK
Direct +44 844 822 3936
firstname.lastname@example.org | thisisbluprint.com