An opportunity has arisen for a junior web developer to join our Design & Dev Team working on the design and development of digital assets for use by RMS and our customer base.
The ideal applicant would be a team player with an eye for detail and a no-bull attitude. As a front-end developer, and budding expert in your field, we need your unique insight into evolving new ways of bringing our customers’ campaigns to life digitally.
Who is Resolution Marketing?
We offer a friendly and supportive culture along with the opportunities that occur within a growing, ambitious organisation with international reach and working with some of the best known brands in the world in a sphere which is going through incredible growth at the moment.
RMS is home to Australia’s premier marketing automation experts. Recognised by Marketo and Salesforce, we help some of ANZ’s most progressive organisations successful with their use of email marketing, marketing automation, crm, social and advertising efforts. RMS consultants assist organisations of all sizes with their cloud marketing IT platforms and the related data and systems integration requirements.
We help install these cloud-based systems , plumb them together, provide beautiful hand crafted digital asset/templates and install Best Practice smarts. Then we train marketing and sales teams and execute the first few campaigns.
Who are you?
You are a team player with an eye for detail and a no-bull attitude
As a front-end developer, and budding expert in your field, we need your unique insight into evolving new ways of bringing our customers’ campaigns to life digitally.
While there will be challenging work to help you grow, we also require flexibility and an eagerness to take on routine tasks. The cleanliness and efficiency of your code should drive you. Your passion for detail—while maximising appeal—should make you want to do a little jig.
Your know-how and know-why, solutions-focused attitude, and curiosity is what we are looking for most.
Your skill and experience
- A hunger to learn, find and develop elegant solutions to deliver key business outcomes
- HTML skills (Advanced)
- Email coding experience (advanced)
- LP / website coding / css3 / html 5 (Intermediate -to-advance) intermediate
- Digital Design – photoshop or illustrator (beginner – intermediate)
The role would consist of
- Being in charge of Quality Assessment for all dev projects.
- Assisting with urgent troubleshooting or support requests where dev skills are required
- Assisting with new product R&D
- Assisting with project management – for dev and web design related projects – when working with other agencies
- Assisting with the implementation of “The RMS Method” which is an optimised workflow for stand dev and digital design projects
- Assist with maintenance and update of the company’s digital and live assets
- Perform end user testing.
- Engage in all aspects of the development lifecycle from initial scope to production deployments.
About the role
This job will evolve to being part front end developer, part eMail designer and part web designer.
In this crazy fast paced environment, you will report to the Head of Visual Design and R&D and work closely with the RMS senior consultants. You will shape the continuous improvement of our own internal systems and processes— working with our team to develop best-of-breed solutions.
You will gain exposure to a massive range of development opportunities – continually pushing the boundaries of Marketing Automation tools such as Marketo, Pardot and SFMC.
Working @ RMS
The RMS team enjoys being good at what we do – we are a part of international marketing group Bluprint Global. The perks of working for a rapidly growing business include state of the art development tools, plenty of development opportunities in a team rich with energy and access to the executive leadership team and the ability to make a real, tangible difference and advance your knowledge.
You will be asked the following questions in order to submit your application:
- Are you eligible to work in Australia without sponsorship*?
- How many years’ experience do you have in a similar role?
- What is your expected base salary?
*ONLY candidates with the right to work in Australia will be considered for this role.
Check out the video below – it’s not ours, but it beautifully defines the market in which we (RMS) is a major player in ANZ & Asia. If this interests you – feel free to apply.
Marketing is going through amazing change – are you up to the challenge? RMS and Bluprint are at their nascent stages of our acquisition – it’s a great time to join. If you’re keen, email Graham/Nora and take a step into the wonderful world of Bluprint/RMS.