Every day, RMS consultants assist organisations of all sizes with their cloud marketing IT platforms. We are experts in platforms such as Marketo, Salesforce and the related data and systems integration requirements. RMS installs them, integrates them, builds beautiful hand crafted email and landing page templates, installs Best Practice processes and then educates via training and consultancy services.
As we are growing we need a project manager to help us to deliver complex projects successfully.
Resolution Marketing is synonymous with quality Marketing Automation Technology advice, products and services. Founded in 1999, RMS has evolved into a full service digital marketing agency with a team of certified Marketo, Salesforce and digital marketing technology experts. We are part of Bluprint Global [see story here]. Locally we are a Marketo Gold partner. Internationally there’s an army of us working in 30+ countries – all dedicated to automation. Locally in ANZ, the Sydney office manages Asia Pacific and the majority of our work is dedicated to Marketo and Salesforce.
Already one of the world’s fastest-growing marketing technology service providers, Bluprint/RMS now requires a dedicated, full-time Project Manager based in Sydney (so eligibility to work in Australia is essential).
You will be a dynamic Project Manager who is passionate about the delivery of large, global projects to the highest standards. The right candidate will be ready to work with a network of project managers in London/Liverpool, Zurich, Kansas and the Middle East along with their own established technical team based in Sydney. Requiring solid previous experience, you’ll be joining the RMS/Bluprint team working in our Milsons Point office.
With bucket loads of experience in this field, you’ll bring ambition and determination – traits that we’re pretty keen on here at RMS…
- Build and develop excellent relationships with clients and IT vendors/IT solution partners to achieve mutual goals
- Manage complex, multinational projects ensuring their smooth running and timely delivery, within budget and to the required quality standard
- Working closely with our technical teams to ensure seamless and efficient delivery of projects
- Manage and prioritise workloads whilst also adapting quickly and intelligently to changing demands
- Liaise with clients to ensure all specifications are understood by all
- Work with the Client Services team during testing and deployment to ensure all requirements have been met
- Maintain all project documentation, including project plans, update reports, issue logs, etc
- Demonstrate excellent understanding of project design and able to use a consultative approach to suggest alternatives to client
- Actively making proposals to improve the existing processes, tools and products.
- Travel to client sites and RMS & Bluprint offices.
Your previous experience:
- Building and managing relationships (internal & external)
- Ability to manage the project scoping phase, liaising with clients and documenting requirements
- Experience of working with numerous stakeholders, supervising project teams and managing multiple projects
- Extensive experience in using appropriate project management methodologies*
- Extensive experience in technology infrastructure projects is essential
- Experience in a service delivery management role, ideally involving field services
- Experience of producing project documentation – including sitemaps/user journeys, wireframes, functional specifications, budgets and schedules
- Previous experience in implementing marketing automation or CRM software beneficial, but not required.
*Certified or have strong working knowledge of project management methodologies (SDLC/Prince 2/ITIL)
What we need to see in you:
- Confident personality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A ‘can do’ mentality and a willingness to challenge yourself
- Proven self development strategies
- Not afraid to question the status quo
- Eye for detail
Just some of what we are able to offer includes:
- Attractive remuneration
- A challenging and ever-changing work environment in which your opinion counts from Day One
- Career prospects way beyond the normal boundaries. Reward and progression are based on real achievements.
*NOTE: Please only apply for the role if you meet the required skills and experience to qualify as applications that do not match will not be considered.
**NOTE: As part of the selection process we use stringent verification procedures to verify work history, qualifications and certifications (where applicable). We will seek information from previous employers during the recruitment process (we will only approach a current employer at offer stage).
Sydney, New South Wales
Department Client Services
Employment Type Full-Time
Check out the video below – it’s not ours, but it beautifully defines the market in which we (RMS) is a major player in ANZ & Asia. If this interests you – feel free to apply.
Marketing is going through amazing change – are you up to the challenge? RMS and Bluprint are at their nascent stages of our acquisition – it’s a great time to join. If you’re keen, email us and take a step into the wonderful world of Bluprint/RMS.