We need more marketing consultants.
This job is part marketeer, part consultant, part technologist, part web designer, part politician, part programmer, part social marketer. If you fit two or three of these, with a desire to get awesome at the others, then this is the job for you.You *must* love technology. You *must* have hung around marketing OR sales people – probably in a junior capacity until now. Ideally, you’ll know how CRM (especially salesforce.com) works and have been involved in data management.
You are probably presently a frustrated Marketing Junior or Sales or Marketing Coordinator looking for a break to The Big Time. You may have used Marketo, Hubspot, Eloqua, Exact Target, Mailchimp, Campaign Manager, Vertical Response or other mixes of email tools. We are at the cutting edge of all that.
This job is awesome for someone looking for career progression. It involves:
- learning Marketo (we’ll train you as required)
- hosting GoToMeetings to show/guide clients in the use of the Marketo & Salesforce technology
- face-to-face meetings and account management of how they’re using their CRM and Marketo instance for best effect.
We’ll provide the Marketo expertise.
- be an organised person. You’ll have a half dozen clients to manage – eventually and that’s hectic
- you’ll understand HTML, CSS and how it all hangs together. If you don’t, our team will teach you
- you’ll understand the latest in Content Marketing expertise. If you don’t, our team will teach you
- you’ll understand where SEO and SEA fits in. If you don’t, our SEM team will teach you
- you’re not afraid of the phone. No-one can teach you this – you either like it or you don’t
- you’re not easily panicked – often, customers come to us in a panic “Help, it seems to have emailed our entire database …. help!”
- be well-versed in technology. Ideally, you’ll be at least part-geek… who loves business and who wants to be a programmer when you grow up…
Much of this we can teach, but ideally you’ll have a working knowledge of Salesforce.com and have the fundamentals and understanding of marketing.
Check out the video below – it’s not ours, but it beautifully defines the market in which we (RMS) is a major player in ANZ & Asia. If this interests you – feel free to apply.
Marketing is going through amazing change – are you up to the challenge? If so, email Graham and take a step into the wonderful world of RMS.