We need more MarTech Consultants – based in our HQ in Sydney, AU.
We have some new positions available. Being a MarTech Consultant at RMS means you need to tick three or four of the following- you’d need to be part technologist, part marketeer, part consultant, part web designer, part politician, part project manager, part programmer, part social marketer, part data analyst. If you fit some of these, with a desire to get awesome at the others, then we probably have a job for you.
Resolution Marketing is synonymous with quality Marketing Automation Technology advice, products and services. Founded in 1999, Resolution Marketing Services has evolved into a full service digital marketing agency with a team of certified Marketo, Salesforce and digital marketing technology experts. We are part of Bluprint Global [see story here]. Locally we are a Marketo Gold partner. Internationally there’s an army of us working in 30+ countries – all dedicated to automation. Locally in ANZ, the Sydney office manages Asia Pacific and the majority of our work is dedicated to Marketo.
You *must* love marketing technology. You *must* have hung around marketing OR sales people. Ideally, you’ll know how CRM (especially Salesforce.com and/or Dynamics) works and have been involved in data management and/or you’ll know how to use Marketo, Hubspot, Eloqua, SFMC/Exact Target or Pardot – or at least email marketing tools such as Mailchimp, VR or Campaign Manager.
You are probably presently a frustrated Marketing or Sales or Marketing Coordinator looking for a break. You may be frustrated that you aren’t allowed to grow and learn, you may want to get your MCE or MCSA or SFDC Admin qualifications – we support all that because we know you need it to grow as a person.
- be an organised person. You’ll have a half dozen clients to manage – eventually and that’s hectic
- you’ll understand HTML, CSS and how it all hangs together. If you don’t, our team will teach you
- you’ll understand the latest in Content Marketing expertise. If you don’t, our team will teach you
- you’ll understand where SEO and SEA fits in. If you don’t, our SEM team will teach you
- you’re not afraid of the phone. No-one can teach you this – you either like it or you don’t
- you’re not easily panicked – often, customers come to us in a panic “Help, it seems to have emailed our entire database …. help!”
- be well-versed in technology. Ideally, you’ll be at least part-geek… who loves business and who wants to be a programmer when you grow up …
Much of this we can teach, but ideally you’ll have the fundamentals and understanding of marketing.
You’ll need to be an AU citizen [of have a full AU work visa] and ideally you’ll be either qualified to MCE level, or confident that you’d be able to take the qualification in the next few months.
Check out the video below – it’s not ours, but it beautifully defines the market in which we (RMS) is a major player in ANZ & Asia. If this interests you – feel free to apply.
Marketing is going through amazing change – are you up to the challenge? RMS and Bluprint are at their nascent stages of our acquisition – it’s a great time to join. If you’re keen, email Graham/Nora and take a step into the wonderful world of Bluprint/RMS.