We are hiring: Melbourne and Sydney – Digital Marketing Lifecycle Manager(s)

We are hiring: Melbourne and Sydney – Digital Marketing Lifecycle Manager(s)


We need more MarTech Consultants – based in our Melbourne office and also in our HQ in Sydney.

In Melbourne the opportunity is for one of our Enterprise clients. You’d have all the benefits of being involved with BluprintX and the amazingly awesome team here – but you’d be involved almost exclusively with a Melbourne customer – a financial institution that is at the beginnings of their Marketo journey. In this role you’d be a Marketo expert 85% of the time and the other 15% is involved in Comms, execution, planning etc.  So – part Marketing Manager, part MarTech guru.

In Sydney our opening is for a MarTech Technologies Project Manager. You’d need to tick three or four of the following- you’d need to be part marketing technologist, part project manager, part marketeer, part consultant, part web designer, part politician, part programmer, part social marketer, part data analyst.  

If you fit some of these – and have a desire to talk !!.

BluprintX is synonymous with quality Marketing Automation Technology advice, products and services. Founded in ’99 as Resolution Marketing Services has evolved into a full service digital marketing agency with a team of certified Marketo, Salesforce and digital marketing technology experts. We are part of Bluprint Global [see story here]. Locally we are a Marketo Gold partner. Internationally there’s an army of us working w/customers in 34+ countries – all dedicated to automation. Locally in ANZ, the Sydney office manages Asia Pacific and the majority of our work is dedicated to Marketo & Salesforce Sales Cloud.

You *must* love marketing technology. You *must* have hung around marketing OR sales people. Ideally, you’ll know how CRM (especially Salesforce.com and/or Dynamics) works and have been involved in data management and/or you’ll know how to use Marketo, Hubspot, Eloqua, SFMC/Exact Target or  Pardot – or at least email marketing tools such as Mailchimp, VR or Campaign Manager.

You are probably presently a frustrated Marketing or Sales or Marketing Coordinator looking for a break.  You may be frustrated that you aren’t allowed to grow and learn, you may want to get your MCE or MCSA or SFDC Admin qualifications – we support all that because we know you need it to grow as a person.

You will:

  • be an organised person. You’ll have a half dozen clients to manage – eventually and that’s hectic
  • like organising others- and you’ll know what a Gantt chart is and how to drive one
  • understand HTML, CSS and how it all hangs together. If you don’t, our team will teach you
  • understand the latest in Content marketing structures and procedures. If you don’t, our team will teach you
  • understand where SEO and SEA fits in. If you don’t, our SEM team will teach you
  • not be afraid of the phone. No-one can teach you this – you either like it or you don’t
  • have a calm head – often, customers come to us in a panic “Help, it seems to have emailed our entire database …. help!”
  • be well-versed in technology. Ideally, you’ll be at least part-geek… who loves business and who wants to be a programmer when you grow up …

Much of this we can teach, but ideally you’ll have the fundamentals and understanding of marketing.

You’ll need to be an AU citizen [of have a full AU work visa] and ideally you’ll be either qualified to MCE level, or confident that you’d be able to take the qualification in the next few months.

Marketing is going through amazing change – are you up to the challenge? If you’re keen, email Graham/Nora/Veronica and take a step into the wonderful world of Bluprint/RMS.