We need more MarTech Consultants – based in our HQ in Sydney AND, for the first time – in Melbourne, Victoria.
Being a MarTech Technologies Project Manager @ RMS means you need to tick three or four of the following- you’d need to be part marketing technologist, part project manager, part marketeer, part consultant, part web designer, part politician, part programmer, part social marketer, part data analyst.
If you fit some of these – especially those in bold – and have a desire to get awesome at the others, then do we have a job for you.
Resolution Marketing is synonymous with quality Marketing Automation Technology advice, products and services. Founded in ’99, Resolution Marketing Services has evolved into a full service digital marketing agency with a team of certified Marketo, Salesforce and digital marketing technology experts. We are part of Bluprint Global [see story here]. Locally we are a Marketo Gold partner. Internationally there’s an army of us working w/customers in 34+ countries – all dedicated to automation. Locally in ANZ, the Sydney office manages Asia Pacific and the majority of our work is dedicated to Marketo & Salesforce Sales Cloud.
You *must* love marketing technology. You *must* have hung around marketing OR sales people. Ideally, you’ll know how CRM (especially Salesforce.com and/or Dynamics) works and have been involved in data management and/or you’ll know how to use Marketo, Hubspot, Eloqua, SFMC/Exact Target or Pardot – or at least email marketing tools such as Mailchimp, VR or Campaign Manager.
You are probably presently a frustrated Marketing or Sales or Marketing Coordinator looking for a break. You may be frustrated that you aren’t allowed to grow and learn, you may want to get your MCE or MCSA or SFDC Admin qualifications – we support all that because we know you need it to grow as a person.
- be an organised person. You’ll have a half dozen clients to manage – eventually and that’s hectic
- like organising others- and you’ll know what a Gantt chart is and how to drive one
- understand HTML, CSS and how it all hangs together. If you don’t, our team will teach you
- understand the latest in Content marketing structures and procedures. If you don’t, our team will teach you
- understand where SEO and SEA fits in. If you don’t, our SEM team will teach you
- not be afraid of the phone. No-one can teach you this – you either like it or you don’t
- have a calm head – often, customers come to us in a panic “Help, it seems to have emailed our entire database …. help!”
- be well-versed in technology. Ideally, you’ll be at least part-geek… who loves business and who wants to be a programmer when you grow up …
Much of this we can teach, but ideally you’ll have the fundamentals and understanding of marketing.
You’ll need to be an AU citizen [of have a full AU work visa] and ideally you’ll be either qualified to MCE level, or confident that you’d be able to take the qualification in the next few months.
Marketing is going through amazing change – are you up to the challenge? If you’re keen, email Graham/Nora/Veronica and take a step into the wonderful world of Bluprint/RMS.