Salesforce launches a new Release 3 times a year, the handover is seamless, and there are always useful features for every User.
The link to the release notes is here, – it’s 309 pages long. Here’s what looks good:
- Ability to set up workflows in the user object (this is worth the money itself – oh, hang on – it’s free! Yay!!)
- Freezing user accounts. (Nice .. but it’s still annoying that we can’t actually remove users …)
- A new Salesforce Edition called ‘Performance Edition‘ .. ex’y, but worth the money!?!
- New Price Book functionality to create look-ups & to customise search layouts (hurrah – about time this area got some attention)
- Further enhancements to Salesforce for Outlook, including bringing back the ‘Send and Add’ button (funky, but most of our clients use other solutions).
If you’d like to know more … drop us a line. Only too happy to talk things through. There may be a coffee in it for one of us !