Marketo is hugely powerful … chances are you’re using a subset of it’s capabilities.
In this session Veronica Holmes and Andrew McLean took the audience through two of their fave things about Marketo
- Veronica talked about advanced Marketo wait steps.
- How can wait steps be pushed further?
- What are the use cases and how should you structure your flow step logic
- DURATION – Wait a specific amount of time and then perform an action
- DATE – Wait until a specific date, and then perform an action
- DATE TOKEN – Wait until the date specified in the date token, and then perform an action
- Andrew covered my.tokens in program templates. Saving you time and effort for any dynamic information being used throughout program assets, he discussed
- types of my.tokens – local, inherited and overridden
- when to use my.tokens
- using my.tokens in a program template
- using my tokens for efficiency via an event series program example
- using my tokens for a safety net via a newsletter program example